Thursday 29 April 2010

Intro to blogging!

Apologies for not posting this sooner only just releised I hadnt posted this wipper snapper.

Did my first blog today with Ruth and I must say I throughly enjoyed it a great way to express your thoughts and opinions. Especially the opinions part I have some many to possibly express them all in one lesson would be very time consuming so to be able to pop them on the internet with an oppertunity of my thoughts being read by the masses well all in all thats quite exciting. Are first less was based around perception ad the theortical idea of the way we perceive people before we even got to no that person. Which I found most interesting and defiantley inspired me to right a good little first blog which Iam very proud of!

So hello from me and hello from this guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment